Quirky Coo Blog

Sunday, September 22, 2013

From boring to funky farmhouse upcycle

We're back!!!! Sorry for the delay of posts but we have had a busy summer and what a fantastic summer it was. We have tons of new stuff to share. Kimberly worked on a vintage telephone desk we scored at the auction. It went from boring to funky in a day. Check out the before and after's below...

Sneak Peak...

Before...

After...Chickens and Roosters seem to be popular out here in Wyoming so Kimberly found this adorable chicken print from Jo-Ann's Fabric Store and made it into a more modern and funky take on the chicken and rooster phenomenon happening this way.






The Details...

                                                           Until Next Time...
                                                               

1 comment:

  1. I have two telephone tables a friend gave me. She re-apolhostered both of them and painted them. They look good at a distance but up close, not too. I thought about redoing them, but I've got som many irons in the fire now they are the least of my problems. I like what you did with yours and it kind of gave me some ideas. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete